WHAT TO EXPECT:
Incredibly emotional author's class from our Alexandra Kovalenko! Sasha prepares a playlist based on your wishes. During this workout, you will not only get the best out of the classic cycle, but also sing your favorite songs and film tons of stories! One tip: book your seats a week or two in advance! The class is very popular.
Suitable for all skill levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.