WHAT TO EXPECT:
Active yoga that uses static asanas and concentration on breathing. It aims to develop flexibility and physical endurance. In the class we will work with you:
- asanas (postures) that help keep your body healthy, beautiful and strong;
- pranayama (breathing exercises), which will teach you how to regulate breathing and control emotions;
- concentration of attention, which helps to calm the mind and direct energy into constructive channels for a person's spiritual growth;
- meditation (relaxation), which makes it possible to hear yourself "real".
Suitable for all skill levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- Training takes place without shoes. You can be barefoot or buy special anti-slip socks for Barre at the reception.
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.