WHAT TO EXPECT:
Dynamic yoga, in which one asana flows into another with the help of vinyasas (smooth transitions between movements). Movements are performed in sync with breathing and music. Just like a dance! At the end of each practice, a new flow (energy flow) is created, which will allow you to achieve higher results both on a physical level and on an emotional level.
* If you are new to yoga, we recommend starting with a few Hatha Yoga practices.
Suitable for all skill levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- Training takes place without shoes. You can be barefoot or buy special anti-slip socks for Barre at the reception.
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.