WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 45 minutes of intense workout.
- You'll burn more than 500 calories.
- Cool-down, warm-up and main part.
- You’ll work with kettlebells, dumbbells, slamballs, bulgarian bags, TRX loops, airbikes, rowing machines and other equipment.
- Constantly changing light scenarios to help your nervous system handle stress and perform at its best.
- Carefully selected musical accompaniment to get you into the right mood.
Suitable for all skill levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.