WHAT TO EXPECT:
Extremely beautiful and effective workout next to the ballet barre. Barre is a combination of ballet, fitness and pilates. You will work on your entire body without jumping or running. But thanks to special exercises, all muscles will be involved, including small ones, which are hiding under the corset of large ones and are not involved in everyday life. Thanks to this, you will get graceful ballerinas hands, toned and slender hips, as well as royal posture.
Depending on the complexity of the workout, you will work with your own weight, one kilogram dumbbells, rubber bands and sliders, as well as perform exercises at the bar.
Suitable for all skill levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- Training takes place without shoes. You can be barefoot or buy special anti-slip socks for Barre at the reception.
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.