WHAT TO EXPECT:
A combination of stretching and work with rolls and balls. With their help, we work out the shell around the muscles - the fascia. This allows the muscles to relax and stretch even better. This is an active massage that you can learn to do anywhere.
We recommend that you attend this class after more intense workouts and after a day of sitting in the office.
Suitable for all skill levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- Training takes place without shoes. You can be barefoot or buy special anti-slip socks for Barre at the reception.
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.