WHAT TO EXPECT:
It is very necessary for everyone who is engaged more than 2 times a week. Your muscles will repair and develop faster. It's like a massage, only better!
On Recovery, you use special rolls and exercises to restore all the muscles that have been used during your strength training and cardio classes.
Suitable for all skill levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- Training takes place without shoes. You can be barefoot or buy special anti-slip socks for Barre at the reception.
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.