WHAT TO EXPECT:
Smartass's original workout using the Versaclimber machine, which simulates climbing a steep rock at a high pace. We alternate this cardio sprint with work on the floor with various equipment: steps, kettlebells, dumbbells and medballs.
Climb Arms + ABS is a slightly less intense format with more emphasis on arms, upper body and abs.
Suitable for all skill levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.