WHAT TO EXPECT:
Cardio training in the brightest and the most unusual Smartass studio. On the back wall there is a special composition of wheels with dynamic lighting. Lighting scenarios and speed of the “spin” of the wheels will change during the workout to charge your motivation and enhance the results.
Each of our trainers has their own approach to training. For example, come to Marina Sayenko or Aleksandra Kovalenko if you're looking for a good mood and cool playlist, to Max Tsyvinda for a portion of humor, to Andrei Matvienko if you want to challenge yourself, to Karina Bortual and Anna Tymoshchuk, if you you're looking for a variety of speed and loads and to Aleksandr Maksimchuk if you want to master the perfect technique.
Suitable for all skill levels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.