Cycle Long Ride
WHAT TO EXPECT:
A class for trained Cycle fans, which was developed for Smartass by Andrey Matvienko and Alexander Maksimchuka.
The workout lasts an hour and a half. During it, you will overcome many obstacles: a vertical track, steep ascents and descents, and many more interesting things. It will be difficult, but you will definitely cover this distance as one team!
Suitable for the trained.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.