WHAT TO EXPECT:
Original Smartass's workout using the Versaclimber machine, which simulates climbing a steep rock at a high pace. We alternate this cardio sprint with work on the floor with various equipment: steps, kettlebells, dumbbells and medballs.
We chose this machine because of its low injury rate (unlike treadmill, for example) and high calorie burning efficiency (from 500 calories per workout!). And combined it with carefully thought-out strength training that our coaches have prepared. This class is an absolute favorite among those striving for a chiseled, muscular body.
Suitable only for the trained.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRAINING:
- If this is your first time, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start to get instructions and recommendations from the coach.
- Don't be late! After class starts, you can't enter the room. Firstly, you can get hurt if you don't stretch and warm up. Secondly, thanks to light, music and work of the instructors we create a special atmosphere at our classes. It would be unfair to other guests to deprive them of this cool experience.
- We recommend a light carb snack to keep you energized and show your best!
- Take a water bottle with you. In our changing room, you’ll find delicious filtered drinking water.
- In the changing room you'll find a free small face towel.